Tom Dwyer, is a Content Management Solution WebMall® developer who allows you a unique advertising capability to Showcase your products and services to Internet users who are most appropriate.
We offer Your customers instant gratification, by allowing them to see your ad and interact with your ad by selecting options to receive more information, send You an inquiry, choose to be contacted by You, and most important, Order your product.
Your customers and the world, are all rushing onto the Internet which is an incredibly cost-effective place to advertise. And, advertisers are swarming to the Web for these reasons:
- The great demographics of Web users according to a recent Nielsen study, show the 90.5 million people currently using the Web in the U.S.A. and Canada tend to be young, upscale, educated professionals with a household income over $80,000. And, women are approximately a half of all the Internet users.
- The growth on the Internet is phenomenal. Adding new users, new Web sites, and new technology at an incredible rate.
- The Internet usage is now forecasting over a gigabyte number of Web users by the year 2008.
- The ability to shorten the distance between advertising, information gathering, and sales.
- Highly cost-effective targeting. Getting the power of direct marketing at the price of advertising.
- The number of Web Users worldwide who speak English is over 2.50 billion people.
- The number of Web Users in the U.S. who are between the ages of 17 and 21, is over 768 million. That's 9 in 10. They will be the next generation of independent consumers.
- Revenues from Retail Web Shopping are in the billions of consumer dollars;
- 1998 $4.5 billion
- 1999 $7.7 billion
- 2000 $14.8 billion
- 2001 $22 billion
- 2002 $35.5 billion
- 2003 $45.5 billion
- 2004 $56.3 billion
- 2005 $70 billion
- 2006 $92 billion
- 2007 $128.8 billion
- 2008 $198 billion
- 2009 $325 billion (est.)
- 2010+ Estimated to increase significantly each year
Copyright © 1980-2022 Red Raven Productions - 773.455-5437
Design, Development & Administration, by Tom Dwyer
Version: 2022 Release: 05.14